Wednesday, December 29, 2010

JKS telling his feelings for 'Mary stayed out all Night' to eels


JKS“Playing Mu Gyul, Feeling Guilty to His Fans”

Is there any artist having a better rapport with his fans than Jang Keun Suk? In a variety of interviews of Jang Keun Suk and through the live music broadcast to communicate with fans, he maintains a profound relationship with his fans.

In order to show their supports to Jang Keun Suk, fans prepared a banquet for him and the production staffs. On the afternoon of Dec.28, somewhere in Soul was held a feast for ending shooting of “Marry Me, Mary”. You can see everywhere have the trace of Jang Keun Suk’s fans. From anti-inebriation drinks to vitamins, floral hoops, cakes, banners, etc. They even prepared the red ginseng for the production staffs as well. All these things were prepared to cheer for Jang Keun Suk.

But Jang Keun Suk expressed that he felt sorry due to this drama, which made all the people surprised.

Jang Keun Suk said,”Of course I didn’t regret choosing this drama. But I feel sad that I selected this drama when I just saw the role. It would be better if I could have a profound understanding and comprehension of the script.” Then he said, “If I just thought about my role and how well I could act it out in the past, now what I realize is that I should consider on a wider side.” “That is the problem of how to work out with other roles. For example, why the role has to be acted like this, is there any collision between every role, etc. All these situations must be taken into account. ” Knowing that fans had a high expectation for him, he felt guilty about his imperfect.

In the meantime, Jang Keun Suk expressed his feelings of pity, sorrow, guilty. “In my other works, I felt the same. But only the role as Mu Gyul, I have kept thinking about many times (Ah, really want to remake this drama and react it out one more time from the beginning.) I felt very guilty for having this thought.” Although Jang Keun Suk continuously revealed his feelings of pity, he gained some precious experiences from MMM and succeeded in a transition to a more difficult acting. Jang Keun Suk didn’t care about the audience ratings. What kind of performance will he show in the next work? And what kind of result will he achieve? Let’s continue to focus on his next step. 


cr:Sukbaidubar+MSOAN FB



2 comments:

  1. for me no matter what jang geun suk next project i will support him b'coz for me all hte character he play he's absulutely express the character perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with you do doubt about tht, BUt i still love him to act with my beautiful mary moon (MGY_)
    and pray there are more dramas of them together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Comments

free counters