Saturday, February 11, 2012

Marry Me, Mary OST Music Video DVD to be released in Japan


Marry Me, Mary OST Music Video DVD to be released in Japan 5/11/2012

2 DVDs containing songs from MMM with videos from the Drama and some behind the scene clips ^_^

DVD 1:

(KARA) 01. Super Star / Han Seung-
02. Tell Me Your Love / TRAX
ask 03., My Bus! / Jang Geun Suk
04. My Precious / Jang Geun Suk
05. Europa scat / Janinto
theme of 06. Mugyoru
07 . Congratulation
Hide and Seek 08.
09. Running Up
10. Emotions
Donkey! ☆ Hashire bonus track 11.
ask 12., My Bus! Video (karaoke) ※ making
. 13 My Precious (karaoke)

DVD 2:

Hello Hello / Jang Geun Suk.
02 I Will Promise You / Jang Geun Suk. (original song: Fukuyama Masaharu <Do not cry>)
. 03 My Precious / Kim Hyo-jin
(M To M) / John fan since she was 04.
(Sweet Sorrow) / Ho-jin in my girlfriend 05.
06. My Precious / Ernest
in position 07., acids, ... tooth
08. Merry! Christmas
dreams of a girl 09.
10. Super Star (Inst.)
11 men. two
bonus tracks of 12 ☆ theme. Meri
13. Hello Hello (karaoke)
fourteen. I Will Promise You (Karaoke)

You can order here:
DVD Part 1: http://bit.ly/ybg4JG
DVD Part 2: http://bit.ly/wLZ7ou

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Comments

free counters