Sunday, July 10, 2011

[Photo Updates] JKS Cri Show Tour Live in Shanghai 07.09.11

小帅一套黑色西装开场..唱Let me cry和 oh my darling...
Suk sang let me cry and oh,my darling with black suits at the beginning of the cri-show.

小帅化身为姜武玦..唱拜托.my bus和hello hello...帅气的武玦
Suk embodied Mugyul and performed my bus and hello hello.....handsome Mugyul.

问答环节..小帅变身为泰京大人....唱依然.!!霸气的泰京大人
Question parts...Taijing leader,performed 아티스트 !!Thrilling Taijing.

第一部分结束了...进行第二部分LH....high翻全场..shuffel舞
the first part is ended...LH is coming....the all present is hyperactive....very high...shuffle dancing.

张总今天了煽情的话语..你不会寂寞的..你还有我们.!!!My Precious....你也是我们最珍贵的.!!!
SUk said emotional words..you are not alone..you still have us!!!My prcious....You are also our precious !!!

credit: as tagged + vam for the translation







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Comments

free counters