Saturday, January 8, 2011

[FANACCOUNT] First, that was so happy and so exciting cuz suk can see that sign card I made which took me almost 6 hours


First, that was so happy and so exciting cuz suk can see that sign card I made which took me almost 6 hours. (“sign card” was just like some pictures Blow post upstairs)



Due to I was late, the boarding gate was crowded by lots of suk’s fans, about 400 people. My first thought was where should I stay to let suk see my card when so many people around me. I changed my site many times during waiting suk showing up.

Before this 10 mins suk showed up, I found a 1.5 meters seat behind a fan, I sit it immediately. Then I guess I went up to 2.2 meters, and became 4 meters when I raise my sign card. Suk cannot see it clearly because the card was obvious unless he missed it.

10 mins later, suk showed up about 50 meter away, and he was crowded by some fans. I was so lucky to get a good site. I can see suk clearly when I sit the seat. When he came closer I realize it was a good chance to let him see this sign card, so I raise my card strenuous. Suk always looked ahead.

I was afraid he might miss me and then I made a crazy decision that I yell “Kang Moo Kyul” in Korean when he just passed me. Suddenly, I never imagine like that, suk looked back and the final point through his sunglass was at my sign card. Wow!!! I was sure. I was really sure. He saw my sign card finally. Then most important thing happened. His finger pointed on my sign card and then he smiled and smiled happily. I yelled again that was so gelivable. At that moment I was so gratified and that 6 hours making became nothing. Yeah!!!!!
So the main idea of this post was that suk saw Blow’s card and smiled back.

translated by 兔花枝 @ GeunGeun baidu
credit: Blow @ GeunGeun baidu

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Comments

free counters