Tuesday, February 22, 2011

When they were young..


This couple made me so addicted. It was my first time to be addicted with an adorable couple like them. I can say that i already have a geungeun virus. And im now also an investigator of Jang Geun Suk & Moon Geun Young. Haha.

Anyway i want to share you some of their pics when they were young.. Theyre totally cute ah ^^

When Suk was young..
Geun Young was really photogenic since young. kkkk!











Sukkie & Hyun Bin ^^
Geun Young & Kim Hye Song



6 comments:

  1. wow.... that's cute, it takes time to collect all those photos where they're still so young.. please share more photos if you had...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank goodness! I thought I am the only one getting affected by the GeunGeun Virus! This is very serious for me and I think I will only get cured when, not if, they get married!!!! I hope they hurry up so that I will feel better...this is consuming a lot of my time checking on them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hi ^-^
    really thanks alot to everyone in tis team tat contributed to such a great job on tis blog. I also became very very addicted to j g s and m g y after watching the show Mary stayed out all night on youtube. really glad tat I got to see tis show and also found tis blog providin great news ! Love you all lots ! Keep up the good work kk! You rocks! ^-^ ~ your daily reader -y h

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't hardly wait till they are a couple and start producing babies.... the babies will surely looks so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Comments

free counters