Monday, August 8, 2011

Jang Geun Suk Shines at Finale of “THE CRI SHOW” in Seoul


Jang Geun Suk held the grand finale of his Asian tour concert, “THE CRI SHOW,” on August 7th in Seoul, bringing the six-country, four-month long event to an end. With more than 2,500 fans in attendance, Jang Geun Suk showed off his hosting, singing, acting, and even DJ-ing skills for over two and a half hours, giving fans from all over the world a night to remember. The show also included a surprise birthday party for the star actor, while revealing some behind the scene footages of his new photo book and video essay, “Travel Together-Budapest Diary.”

“Every moment of the tour was beautiful and emotional. Whatever Asian city I visited, fans greeted me with the same depth of love, and I could feel them supporting me with all their energy. I would like to thank all the Korean fans who waited so long for me and the foreign fans that traveled all the way here for the concert as well. I’m going to do my best to have the best time with my fans in the future too, just like we did through this concert,” Jang Geun Suk said at the end of the concert.

Starting from last April, Jang Geun Suk’s Asian tour, “THE CRI SHOW,” visited Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, and Shangai, before wrapping it up in Seoul this weekend. His first video essay, “Travel Together-Budapest Diary” is set for release in Japan on October 26th.






credit. soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Comments

free counters