Monday, August 1, 2011

2011 Fanmeeting: Fan Question Time Fan Accounts


In addition to the question of what she has been doing lately and answering that she has been preparing night and day for the fanmeeting because expectations were high, these were some of the questions asked by fans to Moon during the fan question time:

Q. How is the set-up of the script character determined?

MGY: First, the way it is depicted in the script is given great importance. Since we need to know the intent of the person who wrote the text, we talk a lot with the writer, and ask with what intention or meaning the writer wrote it, and have a conversation. Then we either add changes or begin to think about it deeply.......... we primarily follow the script's foundation..

Q. As an actor, what would you say is your pro and con?

MGY: After thinking about it deeply, I think my pro is that I work hard. After time passes, and I listen to the people around me, they say I work too very hard. I think that's my pro and con. Because I try to work hard, I become exhausted and am hard on myself, and my strength goes in it. I also start to have more wants, so at times I think it is probably not that helpful.. Since I try too hard....

Q. Which dialogue from a project do you remember the most?

MGY: Although I remember each of them one by one, the one that comes to mind right now is.. Why are you laughing as if there is something to take from me? [note: from CS] kekeke These five coins are my all [note: from POTW]. Mu Gyul ah!! [note: from M3] I want to be a tree [note: from Autumn Tale]

Q. When filming, what was the hardest scene?

MGY: It's all hard, and I don't think there has been a time when I have worked less hard while filming. But when I'm not able to sleep and have to endure on pure mental strength, and when my body takes over my physical strength... While filming bust scenes [note: shots taken from the chest up], there were times when I fell asleep or fainted.. I think it was because of (overexerting) myself, and also the film team.

Q. Do you have a personal jinx?

MGY: When filming a drama, if I don't see the script from the beginning to the end, I become worried. Somehow I feel as if I'm not prepared, and if I get the script late when I don't know what's happening, I have to read it at least twice before working.

Q. Is there a part of you that your fans do not know?

MGY: Although there are times when I too don't know myself well, my emotions go up and down a lot... Like Jinil oppa has said, my emotions tend to be on the very sensitive side, so I cry a lot. And all of a sudden, my mood becomes up too. I'm also a bit timid, so I think I try not to reveal myself.. For example, if I am with someone, and the mood becomes awkward, I think to myself, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong? Then my mood becomes down..

Q. How do you monitor your project?

MGY: Well, I always ask team Geun Young to monitor.. Since my team also sees the script, we talk about it and monitor it. Following that, I ask the staff, and the director. During Cinderella's Sister, I asked the editor to monitor me. And I also asked people close to me too. Since I don't use the internet while filming, I'm not able to see reviews or monitor people's posts, but when the drama ends that becomes a source of study... I look at it from an objective perspective, which also becomes a source of study..

Q. Is there something that you would like to learn separately?

MGY: Skin-scuba. I really like the water, so I had wanted to do it since the past. And I also briefly learned how to film underwater during Painter of the Wind, I did really well kek I'd like to get certified. Ah....that's right, I'd also like to cook.

Q. What is your standard for choosing a project?

MGY: Something that could stimulate me. These days I'm trying to disregard measuring things according to a standard. I would like to do something that I enjoy and do well, and also something that could stimulate me.

Q. Which character are you most attached to? And why?

I was attached to all, had feelings for them, and tried to express them, so I can't exclude any...

Eun Suh [note: her character from Autumn Tale], I was surprised that I was able to cry like that because prior to doing Eun Suh, I felt like I was reading a book. I acted without knowing what I was doing then. I felt as if I didn't know whether I was Eun Suh? or whether Eun Suh was me?

Su Yeon [note: her character from A Tale of Two Sisters] is someone who doesn't seem to exist right? (spoiler) And so I think I was able to be more free, and I was able to be Su Yeon and freely run around.

Bo Eun [note: her character from My Little Bride] truthfully I wasn't attached to a lot.

Chae Rin [note: her character from Innocent Steps], although lonely, was a bright and energetic girl who begins to learn how to dance, and since I too was learning how to dance, it was fun.

Min [note: her character from Love Me Not] is hurt because she can't see. Because she is a child who tries to hide her heart, I wanted to be the first to open that child's heart and hug her.

Yoon Bok [note: her character from Painter of the Wind], since I filmed (POTW) for 9 months, more than any other set, I began to be used to being called as that character rather than Geun Young. I felt as if Yoon Bok was me.

Eun Jo [note: her character from Cinderella's Sister] was the first time when I wanted a character. I felt like I wanted to hug Eun Jo.

Mary [note: her character from Marry Me Mary], I had wanted to do a project that was bright and optimistic like Shin Mina's character in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, since the characters I did before, Alice and Eun Jo, were both a bit dark.

Q. What are fans to Moon Geun Young?

MGY: I have given this a lot of thought. They are people who I am extremely thankful to.. and sorry... ... .. (Bursts into tears) ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I am thankful that you give overflowing love, and I'm sorry because I don't know if I'm allowed to receive this kind of love? I think I should work even harder.

Q. What kind of 30s do you dream of for yourself?

MGY: I wish things could be the same as they are now. Although I will be older in age, more mature, and experienced. And since the 30s is also a time to learn a lot, fill, as well as discard. I just wish that I won't change a lot from how I am now, that I won't change in color, and am able to remain pure.

Q. Lastly, what kind of actress do you want to be remembered as in the future?

MGY: I would like to be remembered as an "actor". Rather than as a type of actor, I would like to be remembered just as an actor. Just as "actor Moon Geun Young"..

Conclusion: Moon Geun Young is real!!!

Towards the end of the fan questions, to the question, what are fans to Moon Geun Young? As soon as the question came out, she paused and the tears from her eyes fell drop by drop.

To think how much her heart is open to us and to see that kind of sensitive response, I realized that humans cannot live without love.

Although it's okay to cry for someone else, for someone to cry because she is thankful to me, is something that cannot happen without careful consideration.

We were able to easily see..

Her usual lovable, as well as, cautious nature.

I could not be any prouder that the only star that I know is Moon Geun Young.

In any case, I wish for that kind of Geun Young in the future too, and today's fanmeeting was a very happy time for us.

I love you Moon Geun young!

source: DCBH & Angels cafe

credits to and translations by Soompi Moons

http://www.facebook.com/SoompiMoons

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/508-moon-geun-young-문근영

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Comments

free counters