Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jang Keun Suk: "I’ll bring Moon Geun Young with me to visit Japan"


Jang Keun Suk To Japan fans: At the beginning of this year, I was thinking that I would have the chance to visit Japan three or four times every month, but it is a great pity, for the occurrence of the earthquake I can not fulfill my words. Even the Show Case I promised you can not be help as scheduled. I feel really sorry and I am so looking forward to sing with you eels, please wait for me! I’ll bring Moon Geun Young with me to visit Japan in August.

Translated by Sasa @ GeunGeun baidu
News from: http://t.sina.com.cn/1781579082/eAdevKMwsBU

2 comments:

  1. yup suk..pliz bring moonie too..u're so sweet suk..never dissapointed us..luv geungeun couple even more n more now..believe urself geungeun..dun worry..we all happy to see both of you like a cutest couple..GGC FIGHTING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited for the month of August... I really want them to be together... Hope they would really visit Japan together on August :))

    *praying*

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Comments

free counters